Thread: Coffee Ceremony
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011, 12:51 AM   #18
Toolbox
I pull your leg out!

Items Treasure ChestElephantPresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
My ritual is a tad bit different, LOL.

Get up
Bathroom routine
Drive to work
Power on equipment
Go to break room
Smell the air in the break room*
Grab tea bag from basket and put in mug
Use the hot water output on the coffee maker to fill mug
Add sweetener and cream
Repeat 2 to 3 times

Weekends and morning shoots etc I will drop by Dunkin Donuts because I usually don't head into the production office.

*I have a bloodhound-like sense of smell and thus taste. So I can tell by smell whether they used the normal crappy coffee that Aramark drops off in these little gold colored bags or if someone used one of their own roasts in the coffee machine, the thing makes 3 pots. The junk that gets delivered tastes like they burnt the roast to a crisp... its very bitter, I can actually taste it in the air.

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/
Toolbox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook