View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011, 02:45 AM   #27
Toolbox
I pull your leg out!

Items Treasure ChestElephantPresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolbox View Post
What is it not funny? I can crack a Windows password in under a minute, tell you what it is and you can change it right before you go away so they can't screw with it and when you get back you can change it back to the original... LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by chet69 View Post
I doubt that.
UPDATE:

So she dropped her laptop off to me last night and as soon as I had a Linux shell loaded on it I cracked her and the admin account at the same time and rewrote the SAM file back to her drive in about 10 seconds...

Oh yeah as an extra booya I also made a virus on my neighbor's computer my biznotch when it thought it could over take their machine and steal their info.

Yeah, I'm that goot!

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/
Toolbox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook