View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 03:50 PM   #18
APACHEFIRE
AH LOVE LAUGHIN!

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
APACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond repute
APACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
HOLY COW!! there is something in each of your statements that i totally agree with, so i decided not to quote you. this would be just too long! sooo…

i prefer only really ROUND soup spoons to eat with. these are very hard to find,but since its only me, i only need a few. then i use only the very long tea spoons for everything else. great for eating out of those containers of yogurt or my FROZEN glucerna, without getting my fingers all icky.
about the broccoli…i didnt know that! well, there goes another of my favorite veggies. YUCK! i dont need THAT much protien.

as for THE PERFECT hamburgers…there is only one way to make em taste the best! you DO have to stack the ingredients a certain, precise way. the top of the bread gets the mayo (helmans/bestfoods). then comes the tomatoe with a sprinkle of salt and pepper. then the crisp iceberg lettuce, then the KRAFT cheese, then the HEINZ ketcup. now comes the juicy, thick, thoroughly cooked over a bbq grill, meat on which more pepper is put. next comes the brown onions, HEINZ hamburger dill pickles, and last the HEINZ mustard on the bottom bun. OH and the buns must be lightly toasted first! and never, never, let cheese touch mayo!! ACK!! and the meat must NOT be the leanest, but have fat.

talk about fat. when i was a really young child, the fat was my favorite part of a steak! as long as it was thoroughly cooked. thats where all the flavor is!

i love the taste of lemons & limes. so i put it on my salads, veggies, pineapple, apples, tacos, potatoes, um, pretty much everything. but it does have to have some salt. yumm!
as for margerine..or spreads…GACK! use the real thing. there is nothing like BUTTER for flavor! and cooking with real lard or bacon fat, really brings out the flavors when frying food.
eating like that, you have to have a VERY active lifestyle or become rotund. **laughin**

i dont really cook anymore since its just me. i NUKE most everything. as for the dishes, mine are the yellow, red, or blue ceramic. i have different sized plates so i can mix and match to make my table cheery. my kitchen is all white, so i use the primary colors to splash happiness.

EAGLE PLUMES, i have a set of blue plastic handled flatware that was given to me as a home warming gift. they are the cheap kind, but i never use them. if you want them, i can send them to you. they just take up space.

RDNKJ…you are either very rich, or you have a mom who “gifts” you, to be able to be that picky about dishes and flatware. i have picked mine up over the years at thrift stores. i imagine i would always do that, money or not, because my mom used to love “hunting” in them.

Last edited by APACHEFIRE; 10-23-2011 at 04:08 PM.. Reason: tweaking, tweaking, and more tweaking. **laffz**
APACHEFIRE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook