View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 06:03 PM   #19
APACHEFIRE
AH LOVE LAUGHIN!

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
APACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond repute
APACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by CandaePrincess View Post
our house is the one everyone comes to. the hubs makes his own decorations and we have the fog machine and dry ice the scary music, candles...etc. People will come and bring their kids and take pics with the decorations. I'm thinking this year we might get the giant spiders they have at walgreens. Usually end up going through too much candy....our street can hold cars on either side so it's packed. there used to be a guy who would dress up like Michael Meyers and walk up and down the street. *L* I think last year we bought the huge bags of candy (all total 15 or 16 bags) and still didn't have any left. Now the neighbors are getting into it as well and decorating. It's pretty fun! :)
MAN I SHOULD be living on YOUR block! i am the only one, so far, on this cul-de-sac that has decorations up. of course its government housing for elderly & disabled, and i know we are all on a tight budget. but still. i have 7 those three foot tall skelletons dangling all over my yard and stoop. different pumpkin decorations with them, and ghosts, one a sheet covering my potted tree (4ft). i also have those orange mini lights strung around, bats hanging on suction cups on my window with hot orange curtains. i have a light back drop at night. i love halloween!
Quote:
Originally Posted by neling4 View Post
I think he's wearing it.
oh..i KNOW SOOPAS wearing it! **laugin**
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Brown Eyed Gurl* View Post
i buy shytty candy for the older teens and give the good stuff to the under 12 crowd
**laughin big time** i like to be different, so i hardly give out candy. i either make decorated cupcakes, popcorn balls, or give out rubber snakes and insects (5). this year i am handing out cans of ORANGE CRUSH i will put in those clear decorated bags.
APACHEFIRE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook