View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 12:54 AM   #25
APACHEFIRE
AH LOVE LAUGHIN!

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
APACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond repute
APACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolbox View Post
For being a medium sized city Trick-Or-Treating is dead around here. Last year I saw only a handful of people walking around. We don't even bother to buy candy and the front of the house is always dark anyways because the front room is nothing but lighting equipment and metal sculptures.

I think I'm going to go and find me a party or something somewhere on Halloween to celebrate here one last time before my move.
wow! what i could do with that room. i mean, put white sheets over the sculptures and use the lighting for a spooky effect! dat should bring da kiddies! oh, and turning on your porch lights helps to bring em to da door. i keep forgetting to do that, so i dont get no visitors. but this year i am all decorated inside house n out with orange lights for my porch. i have 24 cans of orange crush soda to give away. im thinking i need more.
APACHEFIRE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook