Thread: Coffee Ceremony
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 02:21 PM   #42
APACHEFIRE
AH LOVE LAUGHIN!

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
APACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond repute
APACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyo_rose View Post
this morning i had a nice coffee ceremony that included the long anticipated...opening of the new can of coffee...even if it was the 1/2 caf...i had to inhale the excaping aroma before it diffused.

Then i empty out the water in the coffee carafe and dh's 1/2 gallon coffee thermos (he will not let me wash them out with soap), start the coffee, and listen to the fizz/plopp/sizzle until the coffee is ready.

Then i watch him fix his first cup and then the thermos full...while i try not to think about the chai tea fixings i forgot to pick up. I'm missing coffee...might just try out some sanka.
sanka?! Thats a sin!

"Life is too short to not take the time to laugh” ~AME~
"Who can afford NOT to laugh at themselves?" ~AME~
"I laugh the most when i laugh at myself!” ~AME~
"Laughter is'nt really "the best medicine"...it’s the CURE!” ~AME~
"Give me a good laugh,... and i will give you my world!” ~AME~

**laughin**
APACHEFIRE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook