Thread: blood quantum
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 04:49 PM   #6
BlueDove
BlueDove

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
BlueDove has a reputation beyond reputeBlueDove has a reputation beyond reputeBlueDove has a reputation beyond reputeBlueDove has a reputation beyond reputeBlueDove has a reputation beyond reputeBlueDove has a reputation beyond reputeBlueDove has a reputation beyond reputeBlueDove has a reputation beyond reputeBlueDove has a reputation beyond reputeBlueDove has a reputation beyond reputeBlueDove has a reputation beyond reputeBlueDove has a reputation beyond reputeBlueDove has a reputation beyond reputeBlueDove has a reputation beyond reputeBlueDove has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Sorry about the punctuation. I just have this feeling inside of me ,maybe me saying I'm native in my heart was a wrong way to put it.I have felt drawn (not sure if I'm putting it right)to Native Americans like Im a part of that race ,putting into words what I feel is hard . There are stories from my uncles of things my great grandmother did that is native . My grandmother always said that she stayed out of the sun ,because she would get dark and people would know ? What I'm afraid I'm trying to say is gonna sound wrong and putting it on the boards may not be the right thing or proper? But yes you are right I have found tons of family members and that is awesome .
My 5th great grandmother is Zilpha B Horner, listed as an American Indian ,dont know if anybody knows that name or not. My great grandmother is Lorena Mae Lambs Dies, her daughter is Margaret Dies Hoy (my grandmother) . In the past 2 or 3 months I just found out this information .
On my mothers side my great grandfather was Bruce Edward Steele,I found an Ollie Steele on the rolls. My grandmother Esther Steele married a James Mardis . The Mardis family is somehow connected to the WalkingShaws ,not exactly sure how .But Im told through the Steeles and Mardis families is the Cherokee nation ,like I said I found an Ollie Steele on the Baker Rolls. Its just a puzzle that I havent all the pieces to yet. Thank you for your comment . I will continue my search and try to learn what being native is . And I now have a ton of family members I am ever so thankful for. I hope you have a good day.
BlueDove is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook