Thread: blood quantum
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 10:52 PM   #8
kgirl7
Hola!

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
kgirl7 has a reputation beyond repute
kgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
You desire to learn about your Native heritage and be part of that culture. That's what it is, and nothing wrong with that. Just as long as you don't have any romantic notions and stereotypes of what being Native is. Also realize, that being light skinned and blue eyed you will have a different experience being Native the same way I have a different experience being Native because I look Black.

I agree Timmy Tiger is the person to talk to! Hope you find your family and more information.