View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011, 11:21 PM   #34
Toolbox
I pull your leg out!

Items Treasure ChestElephantPresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by chet69 View Post
I'd welcome any more constructive suggestions on what I can do about the job thing.

Things seem to have quieted down but you never really know...

I'd really like to finish out two more years so I can pay off the relocation assistance I got from the company.

The reason "Indians" even live on reservations in the first place is because they let whitey get over on them. Whitey used the "Divide and conquer" method to take over this country. If native people here knew enough to unite they could've kept them out much like the African, Chinese people did- I could go on and on...
This may sound asinine but are you sure that you didn't do something that caused people in your job to not like you to the point where they are trying to sabotage you? Like years ago at this computer company I was working for there was this guy who was lazy and smelled really bad, well people at the company didn't like him so some of my whack job co-workers sabotaged him enough in front of management that if it wasn't for the fact that he quit he was a few days away from being canned. All along he thought other people were the problem when really it was him that made people do that to him... Was it right for him to be sabotaged? No.

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/
Toolbox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook