Thread: Coffee Ceremony
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 01:38 AM   #50
APACHEFIRE
AH LOVE LAUGHIN!

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
APACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond repute
APACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDNKJ View Post
I haven't had Dunkin Donuts coffee in a long, long time. But, the quality of the coffee everywhere has gone down! The better the restaurant, the worse the coffee. I've had to send the coffee back at a number of places here. It's made too strong and it is bitter! Ate at IHOP a couple weeks ago. The coffee was drinkable, but not all that good. Tasted the same as everywhere else (w/bad coffee), but they didn't make it quite as strong.

Restaurants have either forgotten how to make coffee, or the culinary schools have been corrupted by Starbucks' nasty coffee and that's what they're teaching now.
RDNKJ..after watchin several specials on what goes on behind the scene in fooderies if you upset the staff…never send stuff back! they do unspeakable things to it, then give it back to you! honest!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pigheaded View Post
Can intravenously be considered ceremony?
since there are so many of you…like a cult or sompin…its got to be sanctioned by now.

"Life is too short to not take the time to laugh” ~AME~
"Who can afford NOT to laugh at themselves?" ~AME~
"I laugh the most when i laugh at myself!” ~AME~
"Laughter is'nt really "the best medicine"...it’s the CURE!” ~AME~
"Give me a good laugh,... and i will give you my world!” ~AME~

**laughin**
APACHEFIRE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook