Thread: Coffee Ceremony
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 09:12 PM   #54
RDNKJ
Lion of Judah

Items Elephant$DevilSword
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
RDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond repute
RDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by APACHEFIRE View Post
RDNKJ..after watchin several specials on what goes on behind the scene in fooderies if you upset the staff…never send stuff back! they do unspeakable things to it, then give it back to you! honest!
Oh, I know!!! I'm never rude or snotty to the staff. I'm always pleasant and polite to them. The last time I sent coffee back, I had a very nice conversation with the maitre d' about the decline in restaurant coffee.

Especially in restaurants, don't be an @$$ until you're done eating. I express my displeasure with service by tipping less. If the service was bad enough, I've been known to even write a little note on their copy of the check.
RDNKJ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook