Thread: Coffee Ceremony
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 09:24 PM   #55
RDNKJ
Lion of Judah

Items Elephant$DevilSword
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
RDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond repute
RDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by yaahl View Post
R, have to agree with you on the restaurant coffee...it's mostly brown coloured swill. I think the dirty dish water would have more taste.

I'm loving my Tassimo. Haven't had a bad cup of coffee since I bought it. My ceremony now includes an after dinner espresso or latte in front of the fireplace with some Diana Krall in the background. (one day, I'll figure out how to turn on the fireplace's gas supply again...lol)
I know. Ya used to be able to get a decent cup of coffee just about anywhere. Some places better than others, but rarely truly bad.

I think the problem lies with (commercial size) pre-measured coffee packets. I've been told by a number of restaurants that none of it is measured in the kitchen. It all comes pre-packaged. But still, I would think more people would be complaining.

+++++++++++

We have a Keurig at the office, along with a Bunn. The Keurigs do make good coffee. But, for work, I'd just as soon have Folgers from the Bunn. But my standards are higher for home coffee than for work coffee.
RDNKJ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook