View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 12:20 AM   #7
APACHEFIRE
AH LOVE LAUGHIN!

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
APACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond repute
APACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy_truckin_NDN View Post
I'm really big into celebrating Thanksgiving too. It was my father's favorite holiday....

We used to get up and watch the parade with him while mom cooked the dinner...and then it was on to the football games. It would take her 2 days to get all the food done...whew. Of course when we got old enough to help, we did! lol
my mom used to get up at the crack of dawn to prepare the turkey for the oven. i really dont like turkey. i just love the cranberry sauce, gravy, stuffing, corn, yams and other stuff that goes with the turkey. take all that away and i wouldnt touch it. i prefer my dads tamales he used to make. both my parents have passed on now, so as far as i know, nobody does it for the family.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDNKJ View Post
There's a Pottery Barn just a couple miles up from here. I'll go check 'em out and see what they look like in real life. A good photog can make the worst piece of chit look good!

No, just a handful of friends. People I know who don't have anywhere to go for the holiday. I'll be cooking for days before!
HEY! im a handful of friends, what time should i show up? wink* wink*
APACHEFIRE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook