View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 01:55 AM   #10
APACHEFIRE
AH LOVE LAUGHIN!

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
APACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond repute
APACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDNKJ View Post
Thanksgiving dinner's served late afternoon. Anytime after that there'll be plenty of food!

+++++++++++++++

I don't really like turkey that much either. I like it about once a year. On Thanksgiving, it's yummy! But any other time of year, no thanks.
well, my mom used to strip the turkey after the dinner. then she would cut it into chunks and mix in mayo and season it for cold sandwiches later. not too bad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by subeeds View Post
I'll bring the Sweet Potato Pone. LOL! That's my standard dish. since the kid has flown the nest, and there are just 2 of us we just do a baked chicken and dressing, the above mentioned pone, rolls and a veggie. I've kind of gotten bah humbug on Thanksgiving the last few years.
i can understand that.
this year i am not sure what i will do. i do know i will buy at least one pumpkin pie and some cranberry sauce. not sure what the main meat will be though.

"Life is too short to not take the time to laugh” ~AME~
"Who can afford NOT to laugh at themselves?" ~AME~
"I laugh the most when i laugh at myself!” ~AME~
"Laughter is'nt really "the best medicine"...it’s the CURE!” ~AME~
"Give me a good laugh,... and i will give you my world!” ~AME~

**laughin**
APACHEFIRE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook