View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 10:36 PM   #42
APACHEFIRE
AH LOVE LAUGHIN!

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
APACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond repute
APACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
so, CP…did you get that operation?
because of a fluke fall back in 2002, i was no longer able to hike, bike, exercise with my weights or do any of the things i really enjoyed. i jolted my whole spine and have pinched nerves all over my body along with nerve damage, so i am pretty much in constant pain. the complications from a broken ankle also left me with added problems. including a recent surgery this year (may) to remove the hardware from my ankle. the long and the short of it, i have gained so much weight, no matter that i keep my carbs low, never eat processed sugar, etc. i was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes in 1994 and had it under control prior to my fall.

with that fall, all hell broke lose. that is why i am interested to hear if you got that surgery done. i can feel the complications of diabetes breathing down my neck. i do not have the resorces to pay for the surgery, but the insurance may pay for it.
APACHEFIRE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook