Thread: Pizza Place
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 09:41 PM   #15
APACHEFIRE
AH LOVE LAUGHIN!

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
APACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond repute
APACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe's Dad View Post
http://www.boccalis.com/Menu.html

Feel free to browse the menu. A lot of their veggies are grown on their farm close by.

Strawberries come from the fields on the plains between the ocean and mountains.

now I'm hungry. Guess where I'm eating today
OMGOSH! i went and peeked again! i absolutely love garlic! and yumm had to stop! you are wicked JD. i forgot you live in california! for christmas i need a shipment of that great food!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe's Dad View Post
Last pizza i ordered from there a couple of weeks ago, i ordered

Canadian Bacon, pineapple and mushrooms. Mmmmmmmmmmm!

And a strawberry shortcake. Big, sweet, fresh strawberries cut in half. Soft, moist angel food cake. And a themongous topping of rich, creamy whipped cream!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!
STOP! STOP! STOP! YOU ARE KILLIN ME! droooooooolin there are NO food places in the south that use spices like in california! ack!

"Life is too short to not take the time to laugh” ~AME~
"Who can afford NOT to laugh at themselves?" ~AME~
"I laugh the most when i laugh at myself!” ~AME~
"Laughter is'nt really "the best medicine"...it’s the CURE!” ~AME~
"Give me a good laugh,... and i will give you my world!” ~AME~

**laughin**
APACHEFIRE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook