View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 08:49 AM   #19
trouble
I'm a bad influence on ME

Items GuitarPanda
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
trouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond repute
trouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond repute
Location: jaw-ja, you know, way down yonder in the land of cotton....
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
you never said ANYTHING about your bob. what about your bob aaaaaand your weapon choice and dont forget to explain your thoughts on rule #8 and why you prefer to have a team/partner
1) BOB-always has:
first aid kit/trauma kit, meals or meal replacement supps, (calories of some sort for at the very least 3 days), water/beverage, water purifyer and or fitler setup, extra socks,undies, longjohns,jacket,work gloves, rain/cold protection/sleepingbag/shelter of some sort/tarp, weapon (current glock 40), ammo, not mass quantities, but several mags worth, (I need speed, so less weight is a must), matches, flint nappin, maps of area, some cash, flashlight/headlamp, batteries,flares/signals, whistle, signal mirror, Fishing Kit (10 LB Florocarbon Line, Treble Hooks Size 14, Bait Hooks Size 6, Clear Casting Bubble, Clip-on Weights,folding shovel, wire saw,duct tape,tproll, ziplocks, zipties, bugspray,bar castile soap,compass,and a good knife.

and I have seen those parachord bracelets you are referring to, looking to get some myself soon, (Next gunshow probably)

anyway, just off the top of my noggin....

2) Weapons of choice:

Personally I like the Ruger 22, mossberg pump 20 pistol grip (It's a kitchen utensil), glock 40, good (think Mantis) punch knife (practically made for the housewife), and standard field dressing kit, gotta have a k-bar, and a baseball bat, I'm also a fan of rule #6 CAST IRON SKILLET (use what you got!)

But if I were making a wish list...I'd want the Smith/Wesson Governor, SAGIA automatic 12 gauge with 20 round drum ,DPMS Panther w/ 6inch barrel and 100 round drum, Kimber 3 inch /45 (Extended clip),belt fed 50. cal loaded with the R211 exploding round, then an M4 with a M203 40MM grenade launcher and an acog trijicon scope, with tac light. sawed off 870 express magnum with 3 1/2 in. 00 buck, and a taurus model 1911
But, that's just me fantasizing again.....sigh..............

3) RULE #8-BACKUP PARTNER
While I understand your LONE WOLF scenario, and all the romantized attributes therein, ..... you've basically screwed yourself...unless you are 10 ft tall, bullet proof and able to leap tall buildings with a single bound, you are human, and as such will make mistakes, as none is perfect,...and yes, I've heard all of the posturing about how you could do better if all you had to take care of was yourself, and you'd be faster without having to keep up with someone else, I've heard all of that....that's not the kind of PARTNER I'm referring to....the partner is not someone you take care of because they can't take care of themselves...I would not choose that person as a partner, they would have to enhance your abilities not weigh them down....... if you have a good partner, whether it be life partner or for this instance survival partner, it needs to be someone that you have absolute trust with , now, I do not mean someone you sorta have the hots for that MAY take care of you if you have a cold...I mean something DEEPER than that.....someone who would take the bullet for you...(or ...in the fantasyland of the zombie horde if you ever find yourself infected...give the bullet to you......) this does not constitute hooking up with whatever comes along, or living a life of misery with someone who hates you......it's on a totally different level than that.....

4) MAN SKILLZZ-

You mentioned nothing about Man Skillz other than being able to reload, quite an accomplishment for a 14 year old , and you have a 1911 in your BOB, also quite an accomplishment for a 14 year old, Does your Daddy know about your Bug Out Bag, Kiddo? Does he know you have his gun in your bail out bag? You keep one of your bug out bags in your Truck...also an amazing feat for a 14 year old boy.....Also interesting that in your bug out scenario, when you're flying solo and all, you mention nothing about Mama and Daddy....are you going to leave them behind too?...do you have brothers and sisters?...will they get left behind..and where exactly do you, as a 14 year old boy, have plans to bug out to?...what location?..where you going , son?.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
your move
Son, You are 14 years old ...Seriously KIDDO,...LOL!!!..SILLY LITTLE BOY!!!!...DANG!!

CHECK.............YOUR MOVE................

"Daddy would have gotten us Uzis."

Subeeds Said:Want to borrow my .30/.30 or do you have your own weapon?

Pigheaded said: "How come noone ever wants to pull pork?"

Joe'sDad said:"Wait. I can do without sweet. Just make it black...like my heart!"
trouble is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook