View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 01:08 AM   #25
David
Giimoojaabe

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
 David  has a reputation beyond repute David  has a reputation beyond repute David  has a reputation beyond repute David  has a reputation beyond repute David  has a reputation beyond repute David  has a reputation beyond repute David  has a reputation beyond repute David  has a reputation beyond repute David  has a reputation beyond repute David  has a reputation beyond repute David  has a reputation beyond repute David  has a reputation beyond repute David  has a reputation beyond repute David  has a reputation beyond repute David  has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble View Post
Dave ,
...hey...why weren't you in school today??...Is it a holiday up there today??....Are ya'll off tomorrow too?
I FREAKING WISHED OMG! i was tortured!!!! they drugged me, dug into my gums, and pulled teeth out, my wisdom teeth so now im wisdomless hahahahaha

i suck at giving instructions but ill try to message you with directions on how to make em just remember they only look complicated but its not too tough to figure out. oh yeah, well if its warm year round where you live then i would say bugspray is a MUST. but up here it can get like -30 so i dont see it as necessary LOL. and remember, the people who scoff at zombies will the first ones to get turned hahaha.

nah i never read any books like that or raised any animals for food. i think if it were a zombie apocolypse that would attract too much attention to begin with. if i want chicken id rather go and kill a pheasant or if i want meat id go kill a deer vs the noise attracting looters and undead. yeah i can chop wood and stuff its never ending LOL feel like im cuting wood year round. for the stove, for ceremonies, for family rofl. so i can do stuff like that but im still refining my skills like i just made my 1st pair of snowshoes last year and i think i can make a way better pair.

i dont OWN the truck i just say like my truck and my room or my computer or my clothes. i mean because since we're being technical i dont buy the gas or pay for the insurance on the truck but i still consider it mine even though its his. same with my xbox.......the money that paid for it wasnt from MY paycheck but i still consider it mine. same with my games LOOOL! ya know.

k i gotta get back to mw3 lol. priorities you know? HAHAHA
 David  is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook