View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 03:24 PM   #12
OLChemist
Pow Wow Committee

Items ElephantPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
OLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond repute
OLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDNKJ View Post
Where'd you "stay" to still be a yankee? I thought you were south of the Mason-Dixon line!
I came south for college and grad school. After a brief and horrible stint in Boston, I went back south. While kissing the ground in the Texarkana Welcome station, I vowed the next time I went north of the Red River or east of the Mississippi for more than 10 days I was gonna be in a pine box.

Taklik tokse (sp?) anyone? When I was an undergrad, the secretary for the art department used to bring in some that her grandma made. That taste is all wrapped up with the smell of wet clay and photographic chemicals. Ahh, youth.
OLChemist is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook