View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 11:06 PM   #39
APACHEFIRE
AH LOVE LAUGHIN!

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
APACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond repute
APACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDNKJ View Post
@OLChemist

Where'd you "stay" to still be a yankee? I thought you were south of the Mason-Dixon line!

But, as we all know, the world revolves around Texas so anything north of the Red River is Yankeeville. Damn Virginia Yankees, thinkin' they're all southern!

jks

@Joe's Dad

No fair! We never had cornbread in the school cafeteria! We always had yeast rolls.

Mmmmmmmm! Canned spinach w/vinegar!
canned spinach had to have lots of salt and cider vinegar! only way my mom could get us to eat it. popeye or no popeye! i dont recall ever having cornbread of any kind in school.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe's Dad View Post
I like mine like they made in elementary school. Only thing better was the canned spinach they served it with!
ack! be still muh stomach!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pigheaded View Post

Can tell yall gots iron guts, our school food wasn't edible at all, and quite frankly, even if they did serve cornbread, you wouldn't know it by the looks of it.
the only really good thing that came out of the school cafe was those huge peanut butter, or chocolate cookies and the brownies! yummy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDNKJ View Post
LOL

When I was in high school, our school cafeteria was shut down by the health department!
you pullin muh leg? i didnt eat much at the cafe in high school. i only liked the cinnamon rolls…oh DANG! were those great! but in jr.high i loved the hambergers and the mashed taters with brown gravy! i still crave that tasted.

SEE RDNKJ i told ya this would make a good thread.

"Life is too short to not take the time to laugh” ~AME~
"Who can afford NOT to laugh at themselves?" ~AME~
"I laugh the most when i laugh at myself!” ~AME~
"Laughter is'nt really "the best medicine"...it’s the CURE!” ~AME~
"Give me a good laugh,... and i will give you my world!” ~AME~

**laughin**

Last edited by APACHEFIRE; 11-16-2011 at 11:09 PM..
APACHEFIRE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook