View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 11:23 PM   #40
APACHEFIRE
AH LOVE LAUGHIN!

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
APACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond repute
APACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
OOPS! forgot about the cornbread! **laughin**
scratch, with just a touch of sugar & salt. not to make it taste sweet like cake..but to bring out the corn flavor…like corn on da cob.
no extra things IN the cornbread…just 100% REAL BUTTER!

i never even knew cornbread was made and eaten without a little sugar in it. the first time i ate it, was when i was living in JOE-JAH. i did not like it at all. so i made some the way i knew how and served it to a friend and his teen son. the son decided he prefered it the way i made it!

since i AM originally from southern california..like, yeah, like you put like, honey with the butter, like to , you know, make a dessert.

the cornbread MUST have that brown crispy edge to be really tasty (and done). cornbread may be eaten with chili, stew, or fried chicken…or be a meal in itself! ah shore does miss cornbread!

"Life is too short to not take the time to laugh” ~AME~
"Who can afford NOT to laugh at themselves?" ~AME~
"I laugh the most when i laugh at myself!” ~AME~
"Laughter is'nt really "the best medicine"...it’s the CURE!” ~AME~
"Give me a good laugh,... and i will give you my world!” ~AME~

**laughin**
APACHEFIRE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook