Old 11-17-2011, 05:09 PM   #7
Azjayjay666
Arizona Valley

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Azjayjay666 is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Gangs on the Rez

About the Vibe Mag, Reservation Dogs. I know these guys on the Navjo reservation, Drago now is homeless and ask for change at a Navajo NM gas station and his sister has sexual diseases and get with her cousins and drug dealers. And the Insane Cobraz have been divided into the Legit Workers/family men and Prison/Lowlifes still living out their teenage yrs who are threating other members for status and jealousy recognition. When they get out they teach or tell younger people they will be left out of society like they have and recruit people to follow them. Most Gang members come from a broken home or alcoholic family, where they seek comfort/brotherhood with others to belong and protect even if it is illegal or not. Talking ot yiour Kids daily and Motivating them to be the best at whatever they are good at is the Only Way to break this cycle. I have lived that life and never want to return to looking over my shoulder for Police, someone trying to stab or shoot me. I believe anyone can be Sober and do what they want in life.
Azjayjay666 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook