Thread: Questions only
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2011, 08:18 AM   #22908
Joe's Dad
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble View Post
uh huh..okay then....

you have a great day too JD

Yes I've got big plans to be cooking for a lot of people , so I'll be really busy doing that next week, so if ya'll don't see me around much ya'll will know why...I've got 20 family that I'm cooking for to feed at Mama and Daddy's house on Thursday, (My mama and sister in law have been sick, so I'm doing all the cooking this year for our crew..)and I'm feeding the folks at work who have to work on turkey day..so that's about 50 more to feed...

How about you? Big plans?
I'll spend T'giving with my family. My nephew's in-laws are hosting. There should be about the same amount (20) of people there. I figure 20 people equal 4 pies from Marie Callenders.

I'll probably head out Saturday to the Cabazon powwow in Indio. That's the last powwow i danced at about 13 some odd years ago, but i still go visit friends I've made throughout the years.

Want to be my honored guest? Want me to get you a plane ticket?

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook