View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 12:58 PM   #116
RDNKJ
Lion of Judah

Items Elephant$DevilSword
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
RDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond repute
RDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by pigheaded View Post
YUP!.

Maybe I should have posted this in the dedication thread. .lol. Now going out to trouble from RDNKJ, it's KC and the Sunshine Band. Trouble, RDNKJ wants you to know what bad mama you are and he wants you to...

Oh, jeez! How could I have forgotten that one?! lol

Of course Trouble should be out Shake, Shake, Shakin' her Booty! 'Cause I:

Love to Watch Her Strut!

RDNKJ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook