Thread: Hi ^^
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 10:09 PM   #19
swiftbirdcreations
Swift Bird Creations

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
swiftbirdcreations has a reputation beyond reputeswiftbirdcreations has a reputation beyond reputeswiftbirdcreations has a reputation beyond reputeswiftbirdcreations has a reputation beyond reputeswiftbirdcreations has a reputation beyond reputeswiftbirdcreations has a reputation beyond reputeswiftbirdcreations has a reputation beyond reputeswiftbirdcreations has a reputation beyond reputeswiftbirdcreations has a reputation beyond reputeswiftbirdcreations has a reputation beyond reputeswiftbirdcreations has a reputation beyond reputeswiftbirdcreations has a reputation beyond reputeswiftbirdcreations has a reputation beyond reputeswiftbirdcreations has a reputation beyond reputeswiftbirdcreations has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
hello from Pine Ridge SD

Hello,
Welcome. I think the better term here is "sponsor" an American indian child. "Adoption" is more involved and requires a lot of legal proceedings.
I'm not sure about a lot of that stuff on television, but you could get in touch with the tribe here and maybe get some information as to how you would go about sponsoring a native child.
As for crafts and artwork, this site has all that stuff, just follow the links.
I hope you have a pleasant time @ powwows.com.
Sincerely,
swiftbird creations
swiftbirdcreations is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook