View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 02:50 AM   #4429
APACHEFIRE
AH LOVE LAUGHIN!

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
APACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond repute
APACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
its morning! it snowed yesterday and EVERYTHING looks so beautiful! except my snoman..he looks cute! he sits about 2 feet high and i made him on the passenger side of my pickup hood. i wet him down and right now its freezing weather. so he should last awhile even though today is supposed to be sunny. but as the snow melts on the hood..he may slide off..

he has two eyes made of brass gun shells, eyebrows made of cut pieces of black plastic ties, a mouth made of a rolled up stip of black duct tape (the wide kind), which is held in place by snow cheeks, i put two twigs with ‘fingers’ on each side. i didnt have a carrot for his nose, so i used a red chili pepper that i had dried from my little bush!

he may not look like much, however to me he kind of looks like the one in the movie “jack frost”.but i couldnt find any stones for buttons , so i used large nails stuck in his chest. he was a spur of the moment thought because i was feeling so energized by the crisp clean air and the beauty around me!
APACHEFIRE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook