View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 02:40 AM   #4436
APACHEFIRE
AH LOVE LAUGHIN!

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
APACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond repute
APACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by comadre View Post
Rain for the valley and snow for the mountain country on the weekend.Somewhere near us it could look like Christmas! But- it is the best we could hope for where I live. We could go buy a can of spray snow for the window.For those of us who have a window.

Then there are those who pay to have a truck drive in snow from the north country and dump it on their lawns. I am not kidding.
yes! just like christmas! my little snowman made it through the day…well, most of him. i guess the reflective sun from the windshield was a little to hot for him…the back part of his head was missing... he also lost his butt. hows that for melting the ‘fat’ off.
so this evening i moved him to a shaded spot near my front door. there was still a good amount of snow there and on the hood of my truck. so i added about 200 pounds to him. i also poured some water over him this evening so he is covered with a glaze of ice. i plan on making him last until the next snowfall. **laughin**
hey…if i didnt HAVE snow..id think about truckin it in!
APACHEFIRE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook