View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 04:05 AM   #4437
comadre
outnumbered

Items 49 AccessElephantCakePresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
comadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond repute
comadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by APACHEFIRE View Post
yes! just like christmas! my little snowman made it through the day…well, most of him. i guess the reflective sun from the windshield was a little to hot for him…the back part of his head was missing... he also lost his butt. hows that for melting the ‘fat’ off.
so this evening i moved him to a shaded spot near my front door. there was still a good amount of snow there and on the hood of my truck. so i added about 200 pounds to him. i also poured some water over him this evening so he is covered with a glaze of ice. i plan on making him last until the next snowfall. **laughin**
hey…if i didnt HAVE snow..id think about truckin it in!
My diplomatic response: You and I are two very different people when it comes to snow. I just don't prefer it like you do.

My actual thoughts about the desire to play with snow men? you're not right!
comadre is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook