View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 03:41 AM   #4438
APACHEFIRE
AH LOVE LAUGHIN!

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
APACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond repute
APACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by comadre View Post
Rain for the valley and snow for the mountain country on the weekend.Somewhere near us it could look like Christmas! But- it is the best we could hope for where I live. We could go buy a can of spray snow for the window.For those of us who have a window.

Then there are those who pay to have a truck drive in snow from the north country and dump it on their lawns. I am not kidding.
Quote:
Originally Posted by comadre View Post
My diplomatic response: You and I are two very different people when it comes to snow. I just don't prefer it like you do.

My actual thoughts about the desire to play with snow men? you're not right!
well, you have to have been around when i was growing up with several siblings. every winter the family made the traditional (forever) drive up from the valley (where it actually snows once in 20 years) to the mountains where there might be enough snow to sled in, make snowmen and have snowball fights. however…i was always the one kid who had a sore throat, flu or whatever, right when the trip was planned. talk about miserable!

the family always left me in the car…all alone, feeling like i was dying, needing to use the bathroom, or dying of thirst and just generally feeling miserable. not to mention hearing all the laughing as everyone was having a blast! so, no snow for me…can you imagine a whole childhood without playing in the snow?!

now that i am an adult, and live where it actually SNOWS, i am not going to miss the opportunity of making snowmen! **laughin** its too fun!!
APACHEFIRE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook