View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 09:15 PM   #14
OLChemist
Pow Wow Committee

Items ElephantPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
OLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond repute
OLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by yaahl View Post
A powerful beast that can bring the strongest of men to their knees and drive them mad.
Powerful indeed. I just spent a week and a half on a barrier island on the Gulf of Mexico, hanging out in the shadow of the refineries. I fed many of your totem's cousins. I've never put on DET in the shower before, LOL. Covered myself head to toe in repellent and toted a couple of Off fans. The buggers only got dizzy on approach.

If you're half as persistent, may I never tick you off.
OLChemist is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook