View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011, 12:31 AM   #17
Jadenia
Bite Me

Items Elephant
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Jadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Thanks

Thanks for all the welcome backs its nice to see everyone again. No I'm not married in fact I'm alone. He one day after 5 years of living together just said he didn't love me and that was the end of it more or less. So I won't go into that one, but like i said many changes have happened in the past few months.
Also OL and others who wish to tell me what I should and shouldn't do and what is acceptable or not. Last time I checked anyone can say what they wish as long as it allowed in the forums. I didn't ask whether I should or shouldn't discuss my spiritual path with others. IN fact I wish to share because maybe my journey will teach or help someone else with theirs. I know I certainly have been taught things by others or learned from others.
Also maybe I have no one else to tell. Maybe I have no family or friends or lover. So maybe I'm coming off as rude, maybe my grammar sucks and maybe it's not the norm, but life isn't always about whats acceptable or the norm. Its about finding your place in a big world and finding the path you were meant to walk. Also yes I am currently takin wiccan classes and also learning from a native friend. I seem to be at a mix of both right now but I'm sure I'll find my path. I just know from the message that was sent to me whether I'm Wiccan or Pagan or whatever I may be I have things to learn from the Sparrow hawk.
Also for the earthworm comment, if I could have chosen my totem it obviously would have been a turtle (check the lil nick name), my favorite animal...... but you don't get to choose. Or even a dolphin, any of my favorite animals but a Sparrow Hawk never even thought about that animal. ever. But I have found an animal that obviously wishes to teach me and I am very thankful for whatever lessons it will give me. :)
So make harsh comments about what I should or shouldnt share in Your* beliefs. I will share with whom I wish and whenever I wish. I'm so happy this hop jump and skip down my path that I could care less what anyone thinks I was just happy and had no one to tell. Also keep in mind Native Americans aren't the only people with beliefs that animals can teach us things and they arent the only believers in spiritual paths either. Remember I'm not officially wicca but I am learning more about it as we speak. So when i refer to my spiritual path or an animal totem it doesn't necc. mean I'm always speaking in the Native beliefs.

Last edited by Jadenia; 12-10-2011 at 01:23 AM..
Jadenia is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook