View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011, 12:41 AM   #19
Jadenia
Bite Me

Items Elephant
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Jadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by yaahl View Post
This isn't the first time she's tried to discuss things that should remain off the internet. Her last posts before her absence was about wiccan stuff.

OLC, if it be known my totem is the wonderful high altitude Yukon Mosquito (Mosquitiumsucudryum). A powerful beast that can bring the strongest of men to their knees and drive them mad.

Also Yaahl.... referring to my post I take offense to this. "Her last posts before her absence was about Wiccan stuff." Ok, I don't know if your just undereducated or what but Wicca beliefs have many similarities to Native beliefs....
Jadenia is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook