View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011, 12:54 AM   #21
Jadenia
Bite Me

Items Elephant
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Jadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by subeeds View Post
What have you found out about your Cherokee heritage? It seems kind of hypocritical to me to be searching for your Native heritage, yet at the same time embracing faiths who take bits of Native beliefs and corrupt them and twist them to suit their own purpose. Oh, well. Just my lil' own opinion.
Well, honestly I can't research further my father was adopted and it's made it damn near impossible to follow down that ancestry. So I've just accepted my Portuguese and Irish heritage. :) Also No offense to you but Wicca/Pagan is ancient. So for you to say Wicca took Native beliefs and twisted them.... well thats a little odd...

Also when you say "Wiccans often take Native beliefs and twist them" that is stereotyping.... its like saying I know some blonds and well blonds are stupid....

Last edited by Jadenia; 12-10-2011 at 12:57 AM..
Jadenia is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook