View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011, 11:42 AM   #27
Jadenia
Bite Me

Items Elephant
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Jadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
wow, you know you people aren't good. Honestly you make me not want to even support Natives sometimes. JUST SO YOU ALL KNOW> I havent lost anything. and its funny YOU "NATIVES" say that because thats what the Europeans though about YOU> Your just like them if you think about, You talk down to me because I believe something you might not OR because I believe something your people do. Your a bunch of hypocrites and it's time someone told you. I get many people try and steal your culture your beliefs, but I'm not one of them. I'm trying to find MY* path wherever that may lead me. So go ahead, tease, tell me I'm crazy, tell me "wicca" things shouldn't be put on the internet Because whats really funny is your doing exactly what the Europeans did to your people, only your doing online instead of to my face and not to the extent. So thank you. I've been through so much these past 7 months that I have been wondering why I am even on this planet. My family don't want me, my lover for 5 years don't want me, his family didn't want me. Thanks for making me feel so welcomed. I'll leave you all alone with this* Remember what you say to people because your words can be used for good or evil as well as your mind body and soul. I don't see you people who attack me as good and your not because your words are evil and they hurt. I wish I would just be taken from earth already, I'm tired and can't bare it no more.
Jadenia is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook