View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011, 11:44 PM   #33
KewlMohawkGirl
Kanien'kehá ka

Items TreeChange User Title49 AccessShark
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
KewlMohawkGirl has a reputation beyond reputeKewlMohawkGirl has a reputation beyond reputeKewlMohawkGirl has a reputation beyond reputeKewlMohawkGirl has a reputation beyond repute
KewlMohawkGirl has a reputation beyond reputeKewlMohawkGirl has a reputation beyond reputeKewlMohawkGirl has a reputation beyond reputeKewlMohawkGirl has a reputation beyond reputeKewlMohawkGirl has a reputation beyond reputeKewlMohawkGirl has a reputation beyond reputeKewlMohawkGirl has a reputation beyond reputeKewlMohawkGirl has a reputation beyond reputeKewlMohawkGirl has a reputation beyond reputeKewlMohawkGirl has a reputation beyond reputeKewlMohawkGirl has a reputation beyond reputeKewlMohawkGirl has a reputation beyond reputeKewlMohawkGirl has a reputation beyond reputeKewlMohawkGirl has a reputation beyond reputeKewlMohawkGirl has a reputation beyond reputeKewlMohawkGirl has a reputation beyond reputeKewlMohawkGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Well I was going to say welcome back Jardenia, it's been a long time. I clearly see that you are struggling and I hope you find whatever it is that you need. I seen someone mentioning you a week or so ago, so know that everyone is not hostile towards you.

I agree with most comments here though and I mean no offence just sometimes we are our own worst enemies. If you read enough on here you will begin to see a pattern of why people lose their patience...

Take Care and Be Well!!
KewlMohawkGirl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook