View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 01:13 PM   #36
RDNKJ
Lion of Judah

Items Elephant$DevilSword
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
RDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond repute
RDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadenia View Post
I wish I would just be taken from earth already, I'm tired and can't bare it no more.
Oh, Jadenia - that is so sad! Sometimes things in our lives get to where it all just seems so overwhelming. It may sound trite, but it is nevertheless true - everyone has had times when they didn't think they could continue - but it gets better - always.

I don't know you, but I can tell you with certainty that there are people who care about you. The people who are helping you study Wicca care for you - they wouldn't bother to teach you, otherwise.

Not trying to speak for anyone else, but, the people on here teasing you - they care about you too. If they didn't, they wouldn't bother to try and guide you/correct you in what they consider to be appropriate/inappropriate.

You're not new here, you've seen the teasing before. You've probably seen a lot harsher teasing here as well - I know I have.

As long as you don't pss off the moderators, post what you want; talk about what you want. You may or may not like the responses you get - but even "negative" responses can be learning experiences.

Anyway, I hope you're feeling better about yourself than when you wrote the above quote.

+++++++++++++++++++

Just out of curiousity - what type of Wicca are you studying? The Wiccans I've known over the years have generally practiced a Celtic form of Wicca, but I've known Wiccans from other traditions as well - Russian, Germanic...
RDNKJ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook