View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 11:57 AM   #45
yaahl
Sg̱aaga g̱uu hla.

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistoryStudent View Post
What that your from Canada. I'm guessing Surrey, Canada or Masset, Canada.

R.K.

Whch this means....your not even a part of the USA tribes. And this is a discussion on USA issues...which makes me wonder.. if your in Canada...why are you trolling on a thread that does not deal with Canada? Things that make you wonder.

Now the plot thickens.

Pigheaded.

Tribal Affiliation
none
in MY own little world, where I'm the boss.
Interests
apparently ticking people off
friends: yaahl

Interest is "ticking people off" prime example of a troll. Friend is Yaahl, Yaahl apprently not even being asociated with USA tribes. Pigheaded apprently stating no tribal affilation.

Quite interesting. Especially seeing how pigheaded only came to this thread to yell insults and making racist comments, without writing anything on the actual issue discussed here.
You know I'm getting mighty tired of the safe, fallback retort being used by some folks on here that being born on this side of the imaginary border makes me unable to understand or have any idea how the US works. Unlike you my dear plagiarizing misfit, when they drew the lines between my people's territories they didn't wipe out family and clan lines. I find it is only persons with a weak and thin global understanding themselves that use the retort that a Canadian couldn't understand. If you truly understood First Nation issues then you would know that a Dakota in Saskatchewan is the same as the ones on the other side of the border, so are the Haudenosaunee, the Blackfeet, Salish, Haida, Tlingit, Wabanaki, Anishnabe etc. Do you honestly believe that when they drew the border we all ceased to exist as nations? I'd like to see you tell a member from Akwasane that they have no business discussing US/Canada/provincial/state issues. Your lack of understanding has so many holes it that it shows that you have no connection to anyone and is based on cutting and pasting from the internet.

Your effort to throw a few Canadian cities and town names in an attempt to show how clever you are has sadly only proven that you are a substandard researcher at best. The places you named are geographically so far apart that a grade two student could have told you that. You also forgot one tiny piece of information that would have indicated that you knew where you were talking about.

Now the irony of your diatribe about Canadians is that if you were to have found yourself on this side of the border as a mixbreed with no tribal affiliation you still would find yourself with a constitutionally enshrined right to national recognition (and in some cases, even find yourself eligible for both provincial and federal funding). You would even find you have a national organization to represent you that gets invited to the government tables. You would also find that up here, you would be afforded the privilege of carrying an eagle feather if one were to find its way into your life and you would also be afforded human rights protection to carry a bundle of rights under both federal and provincial laws.

As Josiah as indicated, amongst his tribe he can find relatives in any of the tribal locations. So can I. I have Haida and Tlingit relations on both sides of the border. I even have relations located in the Four Corners. What affects my cousins and aunties in Sitka also affects me and it was Sitka long before it was ever part of the US. However, you have failed to grasp even the simplest of concepts that our nations reach far across any boundary set out by stroke of a Washington or Ottawa pen.

I also speak all three of my family's languages and the eight dialects spoken regionally. How many of your people's language do you speak? You should try learning, as your command of English is well, not very commanded. You might be better understood if you spoke in the language of your ancestors.

As for your attack on my gender and photography, do you honestly think that ever single mountain in the Rockies looks the same? If you do, then I maintain my statement that you are in an idiot. The photo on my avatar is from Lake Agnes and the Victoria Glacier - place that has been photographed by millions of people. I'm sure if you use your super duper research powers on the internet you'll find even more pictures of it. Yaahl is the Haida word for Raven, I am of that clan, my mother was a Raven, so was her mother and her mother's mother and we can go back as far as you like. My father is an Eagle. My child and grandchildren are Ravens that ought to tell you how far off you were on your wild a$$ guessing on the gender.

You are still an idiot and I am embarrassed for you.
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. Robert A. Heinlein

I can see the wheel turning but the Hamster appears to be dead.

Last edited by yaahl; 12-14-2011 at 12:11 PM..
yaahl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook