View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 02:13 PM   #51
yaahl
Sg̱aaga g̱uu hla.

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistoryStudent View Post
I know exactly what the Haida is. I also know where that photo on your avatar came from. I also know Yaahl is not commonly used as nicknames by Haida people. I know Haida is into seaweed which is also the same thing in those photos of Robert Kennedy. I also know your avatar photo matches perfectly with Robert Kennedy's photos. I also know Canada people seek their recognigtion individually....and do not have to go thru even 1 percent of the recognigtion process here in the USA. In canada you yourself go to the government and then you get recognigtion. Sorry but it does not work that way here in america which means you would not know. Also maybe you did not know but Cherokee is Iroquis. Which has nothing to do the tribes you just stated you was from. Also the tribes you stated are in NO Relation to Kentucky tribes. or maybe you do not know where your tribe's people are from. From your own words....you have proved you have no business in this thread since it has 100 percent nothing to do with you...also as you stated...it seems people have already told you this numerious times and it seems you been putting your nose in places it does not belong...and you have numerous times been told this. If your getting tired of people telling you to stay out of discussions that does not pertain to you..then take the hint and stay out of discussions you have no buisness in.
Seaweed? I think you may be smoking some of that. All coastal people eat or use seaweed at some point. Your superficial take on what are Haida is rather amusing and is researched as a rank amateur. So you think that I'm this Robert Kennedy person. Just keep digging yourself deeper my plagiarising misfit.

As for my list of tribes, since you missed the point is they are nations regardless of which side of the border they are on.

Here's a news flash, the Kentucky "tribes" as you refer to are not actually tribes they are more a big social group of people who like to play Indian on the weekends. So yes, you are correct, none of the tribes I mentioned have anything to do with your outfit, those on the my list are legitimate and treaty bound nations.

As far as gaining recognition individually, tell that to the Algonkian folk up in Ardoch and Sharbot Lake. They are in negotiations with the feds for recognition. We have an entire Land Claims organization that deals with groups that seek recognition and land rights. The difference with the groups mentioned above they can actually prove they are descendants of the folks from that area unlike your group who have scant connections to what they claim. You are just embarrassing yourself now with your minuscule level of research. Why don't you try and actually read and comprehend some of the articles you are cutting and pasting from.

You are still an idiot. I can't help but note the irony of your posts. You want recognition and yet, you are the first to discount folks on the other side of an imaginary border.

Without sounding too cliche, what you advocate as a mechanism to limit the number of people who can or cannot participate in this discussion flies in the face of a given right of freedom of expression which is enshrined in our respective constitutions. So to be clear, you want only people in this discussion that are a) idiots like you, b)share a common ideal and limited to what you are plagiarising from the internet and c) only agree with your shaky stance? Did I get that right?

I'm wondering how you get to vote in Kentucky, they do after all, have a very clear law that prevents idiots from voting. Idiots can't vote in Kentucky
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. Robert A. Heinlein

I can see the wheel turning but the Hamster appears to be dead.
yaahl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook