View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 03:16 PM   #56
Toolbox
I pull your leg out!

Items Treasure ChestElephantPresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I was never very good at writing and English composition but what I do know is that when you compose or compile facts you are supposed to cite the source either within or at the end of the piece. Even if it was from a government site or Wikipedia or from a published book that had an article in it you are required to cite it. All we are asking is that you list the exact source you used, no one should have to Google the hell out of your articles to find out who wrote them originally. The PM I sent you last night still stands and you now have just under 10 hours to comply.

So what is your connection to Native America and this issue as a whole?

You are missing Yaahl's point entirely, that is that the line dividing the US and Canada is invisible and some issues transcend that imaginary boundary. An analogy: Would you consider that because slavery was something of the South then states above the Mason-Dixon line, also imaginary, should have kept quiet about it? Point is that native people will band together on issues - ever hear about the occupation of Wounded Knee in 1973?

BTW, a note on the media: Just because something is in the media doesn't make it true. Point of fact - Fox News Network accused Sesame Street of brainwashing kids to become liberals. The media is full of all sorts of hidden agendas - had an entire class on the subject - I have a degree in film production and I've worked in news for years - I've seen this first hand.

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/
Toolbox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook