View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 03:34 PM   #58
yaahl
Sg̱aaga g̱uu hla.

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistoryStudent View Post
::And all we asked for was proper citations for the literature you have cut and pasted. It's one thing to attempt to make your case with properly cited material. It gives the reader a chance to discern the information on their own. You however, have posted material that has no proper citation and as far as I am concerned, it has no weight. If you are truly attempting to advocate for your peers, then do so with a modicum of professionalism and proper approaches to constructive arguments. You have won no allies in your megre attempts at persuasion.
::

How about you read thru my stuff some more. or ummm.....research the stuff yourself. If you think something false...I normal educated person would research it for themself. Or did the conecpt of researching yourself never cross your mind. I mean when someone tells me something, sourced or not....I'm going to research it. You yourself has already stated just 1 item I quoted was found on 15 websites. Even in the Lumbee vs the kkk wikipedia article clearly stated in the article that the story could be found and the name of the magazine. Yeah re read it and then tell me it does not fully state what magazine the kkk vs lumbee can be found. Come on now. For the court cases, they quite clearly state what the name of the Supreme court case is. the historical records all have where to find them in the national archives or public libraries. Not to be insulting here but come on.
So you are just lazy? You'd like the members of this site to do your research for you, is that it? Provide your sources and do a properly cited argument, then we might take you seriously. Until then, you are unofficially crowned the "Idiot of Cut and Pasting".

*Mods, anyway to make all of Historystudent's cut and pastes and other assorted garbled mess as well as all his other threads into one mega thread? Historystudent's use of thread making is pushing other topics to the bottom and his threads are all about the same isssue anyway. Can we get these thread off the main pages? I shudder to think a passerby would think that this constitutes good research by an "indian".
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. Robert A. Heinlein

I can see the wheel turning but the Hamster appears to be dead.

Last edited by yaahl; 12-14-2011 at 06:36 PM..
yaahl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook