View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 06:47 AM   #9
Josiah
Powwow Dude

Items DevilUser Name Style ChangeUser Title Style Change
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Migiziwomen View Post
so i have been gone from this site for a couple years, got busy with my family and just really trying to make it work.....it did not.

I spent some time pondering my life and the woes of it, you know feeling sorry for myself and my situation. Now i am healing and moving forward and the things i like to focus on now are the good things i see everyday, not only to me but around me. The things strangers will do for another with out even being asked. Life, love, relationships, tertiary or otherwise, are ever so fragile. I think we should take heed and be thankful for the big and lil things that happen.

Perhaps this thread will inspire someone to look for the good things, or make someone feel a lil better, so please share a good thing that happened.

Maybe it was something upsetting that the good came out of like my first good thing, and i suspect many of the good things to come for me will be born from my bad thing. Out of the ashes, as "they" say.

my good thing that happened
my landlord told me today that a bigger place is open and that i can have it! The really good thing.....in my kids bedroom there is a door that connects to another apt, that will be my new apt! This means all i have to do is move my stuff through this doorway, no need to haul stuff around the house in the cold!!!!!! Now that is a good thing!
Good things will always happen to people that keep a positive attitude in life this I am positive about!

Welcome Back long time no see!!
Josiah is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook