View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 03:51 PM   #20
Eagle Plumes
Pow Wow Committee

Items ElephantRainbowDevilDevil
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Eagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond repute
Eagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Migiziwomen View Post
so our two year old stuck her care bear movie into the 7 year olds x box 360. we just got this for him for xmas and the dad wanted to give it to him early (boys are always boys) he only had it for two days and it was broken.
the good thing is i saw the man we are trying raise and it made me proud. he was sad and a lil angry but he got over it right away and accepted his sisters tiny voiced soweeee brouda. that earns him another one for xmas. this one is coming from a pawn shop though. lol. it is really nice when you get to see glimpses of what you are working towards with your babies
Awe, I know the pain lol My youngest then I think he was two put I think it was video game disks in the dvd player and they were all scratched up. Joe was mad but lesson there was keep your stuff out of reach and close your door lol My youngest does not even remember doing it but Joe still talks about it lol.