Thread: It's cold!!!!
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2011, 12:41 AM   #61
Joe's Dad
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by subeeds View Post
I know I could out fish you with catawaba worms-and I know how to put them on right. We didn't have any this year because of the drought-none of the trees had any and we've probably got at least 6 trees around the edge of the yard-and one big one in the middle of the yard.
When we first moved to this house, I had no clue what those big green worms were. All I knew was that they were starting to eat things in my flower beds and I was not happy with that. So, one afternoon,, my husband pulled in from work, and I'm out there with an old margarine container dropping catawaba worms in it. He asked me what I was doing and I told him that since these thing were eating my flowers, I was giving them to the chickens to eat. I thought he was going to have a coronary. That's when he told me what they were and what they were good for. I didn't tell him that I was on the 2nd container full for the chickens. They liked them.
That's just wrong!!!

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook