View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 08:59 AM   #9
wolf_sister07
Pow Wow Visitor

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
wolf_sister07 is off the scalewolf_sister07 is off the scalewolf_sister07 is off the scalewolf_sister07 is off the scalewolf_sister07 is off the scalewolf_sister07 is off the scalewolf_sister07 is off the scalewolf_sister07 is off the scalewolf_sister07 is off the scalewolf_sister07 is off the scale
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by pigheaded View Post
well, that signature is gonna always make you a wannabe clown, you might want to ditch it. Also here is something I usually try to get folks to consider, your ancestors obviously concealed that info for 1 reason or another, so you might want to find out why, then you might want to determine what is more important to you, the wishes of you ancestors, or your wants and desires. Who are you honoring more, you! or your ancestors.
I had forgotten about that sig, I made this account when I was a lot younger and never gave it a second thought. Anyways, we aren't sure yet why the bloodline was concealed (not for a lack of trying), probably because of a Native and a white intermixing. And it's so far back that most have probably forgotten by now as well.
wolf_sister07 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook