View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 12:28 PM   #767
wanjica_the_one
Pow Wow Visitor

Items PresentDolphinDevil
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
wanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond repute
wanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by APACHEFIRE View Post
I pointed out the facts. No disrespect intended. To at least one of you, I guess i am a joke. Why is it that one of you suggests that I would want to become a man? I am PROUD of being a WOMAN of THE PEOPLE. Many NATIONS may look back through their history and find female WARRIORS. If we pick up a weapon, it is for the sake of Our PEOPLE. We women have always fought hard for the survival of our Clans, Our PEOPLE.

I have alot of pride in “OUR" WARRIORS, both male and female. I see past the Triabal/Nation lables of “ownership”. I see the Many Nations as ONE PEOPLE. No I am not an “outsider”. I am just a woman OF THE PEOPLE, who read something and, yes, did have questions.....that still go unanswered.

I believe, not unanswered because i am an “OUTSIDER”..., but because I am WOMAN. I see many of you men still believe women are “inferior” to you. No matter that we have worked our way to become Doctors, Lawyers, Educators, and....WARRIORS.

I see past the now. I see the possibilities of OUR VISIONS, becoming the Traditions of THE PEOPLE, not yet born. The Traditions of old are carried along in our hearts. Let us not crowd out NEW VISIONS (Red Wolf and Others) of those who NOW have them along LIFES JOURNEY.

I am not asking anyone to change The Traditions....I am asking for “New" ones.

To the one who jokes....Where is the respect and honor paid “TRADITIONALLY”, to those who are of TWO SPIRITS, as you suggest I am?
Chazfire,

I am just joking. Why are you so sensitive?

WTO