View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 12:40 PM   #771
APACHEFIRE
AH LOVE LAUGHIN!

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
APACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond repute
APACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
my humble apologies

this woman would ask that the People of this thread and Society, forgive her disruption of the converstations here. i do know that women should NOT dance the dances of men. Just as men should not dance the dances of women.

i also know that a Dancer who is visiting, should not join in any dance without first finding out the protocols. Just because the Dancer may have danced in a dance with the same “name”, does not mean that it IS the same dance.

please forgive my offending words, and views, about a different point i was trying to make altogether.

Thank you for the teasing....