View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 07:38 PM   #54
APACHEFIRE
AH LOVE LAUGHIN!

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
APACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond repute
APACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Thank you! i believe i will continue to eat the way i have been.....some days one or another if these nuts (sunflower, pumpkin, almonds, pine,). I am allergic to walnuts.

dried cranberries....fresh apples, oranges, grapes, pineapples, strawberries (i buy those packages of mixed cut up fruits they have for parties).

mostly..broccoli, cauliflower (frozen with no sauce)
fresh cabbage, mixed greens, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, cilantro, with a few days of potatoes, yams, or celery.

lots of hamburger dill pickle slices (love to snack on em)
whole eggs or the kind without the yolk.

frozen cooked chicken strips and frozen cooked beef strips.
mostly green salsas.

corn tortillas or english muffins.

these are the main ingredients of my meals...some of this some of that.
sometimes real butter, or cheese.

and always at least a gallon of water in 24hrs.

"Life is too short to not take the time to laugh” ~AME~
"Who can afford NOT to laugh at themselves?" ~AME~
"I laugh the most when i laugh at myself!” ~AME~
"Laughter is'nt really "the best medicine"...it’s the CURE!” ~AME~
"Give me a good laugh,... and i will give you my world!” ~AME~

**laughin**
APACHEFIRE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook