View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011, 11:24 AM   #55
CandaePrincess
that's not my name

Items PresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
CandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond repute
CandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by APACHEFIRE View Post
so, CP…did you get that operation?
because of a fluke fall back in 2002, i was no longer able to hike, bike, exercise with my weights or do any of the things i really enjoyed. i jolted my whole spine and have pinched nerves all over my body along with nerve damage, so i am pretty much in constant pain. the complications from a broken ankle also left me with added problems. including a recent surgery this year (may) to remove the hardware from my ankle. the long and the short of it, i have gained so much weight, no matter that i keep my carbs low, never eat processed sugar, etc. i was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes in 1994 and had it under control prior to my fall.

with that fall, all hell broke lose. that is why i am interested to hear if you got that surgery done. i can feel the complications of diabetes breathing down my neck. i do not have the resorces to pay for the surgery, but the insurance may pay for it.
*L* I don't think I weigh enough to get that done. I was just posting the thread b/c it was on Good Morning America that morning and thought it would be a good topic since it effects natives so much. I am diabetic and I have to admit that I get peeved when I see people bigger than me that don't have it. Especially b/c I drink the diet sodas, watch what I eat, (don't exercise much b/c I chase a 3 year old around all evening. *L*) and yet I still have diabetes. It's frustrating.
But....whatever. *L*

Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

CandaePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook