View Single Post
Old 12-24-2011, 12:58 AM   #51
Scabbraidz
The Shamed One

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Scabbraidz has a reputation beyond repute
Scabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECSN View Post
I'm going to add a little comic relief here for a moment. my friend uploads various pow wow videos to youtube, and told me about a conversation between two people in his comments section today. My friend added a video for a pow wow at the town creek mound which was inter tribal etc ( town creek mound has nothing to do with the creek indians btw).

Anyway the guy made this comment.

-oh my god LOL the wannabes all came out somebody point me to>>>>>> the real natives.-

(Guy's name is Magical illusions)

One of my other friends replied, this friend's entire youtube channel is dedicated to North Carolina Native american culture ( including a 2 hr long video on the town creek indian mound) and is often uploading videos discussing Historical records that pertain to North Carolina Tribes etc. Here is what my friend posted to him.

-You are the real wanna be..you want to be the TV indian huh..you watched pocahontas way too many times....how about you learn what REAL east coast native americans are before you make yourself look more stupid....-

So Opitcal Illusion reples back.

-I know exactly what I am talking about you must be one of those white indian-wannabes who found out just yesterday that their great-great-great-great grandmother was a cherokee princess??? Lmao. and now you've studied the native american history and know everything about the indian peoples so that makes you an indian right? and btw the people in this video aren't performing creek dances these are plain indian indians LOL. -

Ok so my friends decided to look at this optical illusion guy's youtube channel, Was full of this new age stuff, space aliens, reptilian races, blah blah, Yes the crystals etc lol. So what was funnier is what he posted on a video about wanna be indians just after the above conversation.

-I have native american blood but I want to connect with the culture not just become a member of the tribe and try to get so called benefits or too dress up indian.
I have been researching my family we come from a small town in Oklahoma called okmulgee
my grandmother kept trying to teach me how important it was to connect with the culture for for years. Now I have decided to do so since I now see the importance...
-

Further looking on his youtube channel, Shows this guy has white supremist/ genocide on white people videos fav'd lol.

I thought it was funny lol
I'm guessing this is the video?? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAaxi...eature=related

The title of the video is, "creek indians". Not, "Town Creek Mound Powwow". Anybody that saw the title and then the contents of the video(especially that dude at the beginning) would think what MagicalOillusions did. The description ain't even better just says, "Indian Pow wow"...

Last edited by Scabbraidz; 12-24-2011 at 01:06 AM..