View Single Post
Old 12-25-2011, 09:17 AM   #6
APACHEFIRE
AH LOVE LAUGHIN!

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
APACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond repute
APACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
i am awake now!**laughin**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ndnsoldierboy View Post
Its been Christmas about 10 hours 13 mintues now in Germany.

NSB
So you were the first to see Santa! welcome to the party!
Quote:
Originally Posted by comadre View Post
If you look out your window right about-NOW- you will see this!

Which is why I should turn in now and wait for those delightful squeals that erupt every Christmas morn. HEHEHEHEHe g'nite

finally got that last item all put together, huh?..i remember those great days! give em extra hugs for me! WELCOME to the party!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josiah View Post
Merry Christmas Everbody!
we all shout MERRY CHRISTMAS back!!! welcome to the Christmas party!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7pointbull View Post
Christmas of the Merry sort to you and yours...
WELCOME, WELCOME! so glad you could make it to the Christmas party!
coats and jackets may be put in this front room...,food and drinks will be in the kitchen, pantry,...just make yourself at home! (hugs all around)

Last edited by APACHEFIRE; 12-25-2011 at 09:26 AM.. Reason: just adding party elements.
APACHEFIRE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook